We’re happy to officially release ScreenFlow 4.0 on Telestream.net!
This is a $29 upgrade for Telestream webstore customers (Mac App Store customers: See upgrade options here). This is our most ambitious feature release yet – chock full of powerful new post-production and editing features to save time and streamline your workflow.
Here is a list of all the new features in ScreenFlow 4.0.
Stay more organized
- Nested Clips
- Media library organization tools
Reach new audiences:
- Closed Caption support
- MPEG-4 export
- Chroma key
- Core image video and audio filters
- Freehand callout support for all media
- Formatting for display of Show Keystrokes
- Cursor effect improvements
- User-definable canvas size for new documents
- Display of transition angles in degrees
- Publish to Vimeo in 1080p option
- Publish to YouTube as unlisted option
- ProRes Alpha Channel Support in export on OS X 10.7+
Streamline your workflow and save time:
- Dynamic Update of Media (This feature will not be available in the Mac App Store version of ScreenFlow)
- Recording timer
- Paste a clip into an existing gap in the timeline
- “JKL” keystrokes for fast forward and rewind
- Zoom gestures for quick navigation
- One-click starting and ending transitions
- Visible timecode display
- Scrollbar navigation for preview area
- Default duration preference for actions and transitions
- Numerical crop option for cropping media
- Shortcut button for scaling timeline
- Display of stereo audio waveforms in timeline
- Single video frame export to a PNG file
- Increased increment of timeline zoom
- Improved access to gear menu
- Improved document load performance and memory usage with QuickTime editing scalability improvements
- Improved playhead positioning after pasting
Stay up to date with the latest technology:
- Fully 64-bit in OS X 10.7 Lion and above improving overall performance, memory usage, export speed, and scalability.
- Optimized, high quality, full-screen recording on Retina displays -optimized to record up to full 2880 x1800 resolution with low file sizes.
- Fully ColorSync-enabled rendering
Version 4.0 also contains hundreds of bug fixes as well as improvements in memory usage and general performance.
We hope you enjoy this new release!