We’re pleased to announce that Wirecast Pro, in conjunction with the Matrox Multi-Ingest video capture card, has been chosen by Ellegy to bring live coverage of the International GT Open to the web.
The Matrox Multi-Ingest and Telestream Wirecast solution was used to stream live coverage at the May event, Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours in France, and the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium in June. It will be used throughout the remainder of the season for the following events, all of which can be viewed at www.gtopen.net:
- Brands Hatch Circuit in England, in July
- Red Bull Ring Circuit in Austria, in August
- Autodromo do Algarve in Portimao, Portugal, in September
- Autodromo Internazionale di Monza in Italy, in October
- Circuit de Catalunya in Barcellona, Spain, in October
Matrox Multi-Ingest and Telestream Wirecast Pro provide a huge step forward in our workflow,” said Brian Lavio, CEO of Ellegy, Ltd. “Multi-camera live Web production opens new doors for our company by allowing us to explore new business opportunities for offering full-HD video to the Web.”
Read the full press release here, and don’t forget to check out the GT Open’s next event on July 24th!